Protects Your Refrigerator from Voltage Fluctuations
The V-Guard VG 50 voltage stabilizer has been designed to protect your refrigerator from power cuts or voltage fluctuations. The stabilizer comes with a built-in thermal overload protection feature that keeps it and the connected appliance safe from high temperature burnouts. This built-in feature also has a fail-safe circuit protection that cuts off the power supply to the connected appliance in case of a component’s failure. This cherry colour refrigerator stabilizer makes an attractive and functional addition when placed on the top surface of your refrigerator. It is compatible with any 300L refrigerator.
Sturdy Design and Sleek Appearance
The V-Guard VG 50 voltage stabilizer for refrigerator has a sturdy frame, which protects the circuits of the stabilizer. The ABS cabinet of this voltage stabilizer for refrigerator comes with a smooth and sleek exterior design. This makes the device easy to hold and handle. Weighing just 1.4kg, this stabilizer is light enough to be moved around. This stabilizer keeps your fridge functioning without the fear of damage from voltage fluctuations or regular power cuts. It has 2 to 4 minutes constant time delay that controls the power flowing through to the appliance.
- Brand: V-Guard
- Colour: Cherry
- Compatible with: Refrigerators with up to 300L capacity
- Maximum spike current of 2A
- 2 to 4 minutes of constant time delay
- Fail-safe circuit protection
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Dimensions: 20.4 x 17.8 x 10.8 cm
Note:Incase of any issue with the product, kindly contact brand at1800-103-1300 (Toll-Free) or E-Mail:email@example.com 9 am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday) and 9 am to 6 pm (Sunday).
Model :VG 50
Working Range (Input):135V-280V
Application:Refrigerator upto300 Ltrs
Time Delay:2 – 4 mts. Constant Delay
- Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection Fail Safe Circuit Protection Warranty – 5 years Built-In Thermal Overload Protection ABS Cabinet – sleek design and wide range of colours to suit elegant interiors.
- Working Range (Input): 135V-280V
- Time Delay: 2 – 4 minutes. Constant Delay
- Cabinet Material: ABS