Cut out the cable with Bluetooth wireless connection – Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, with the Philips Fidelio M2BT you can cut out the cable and go wireless. Simply pair with a compatible device, such as Smartphone or tablet and enjoy a robust and high quality wireless link. Better still, the M2BT is also compatible with the Bluetooth 4.0 APT-X format, offering the highest quality wireless transmission from Bluetooth.
Now featuring NFC – The latest Philips Fidelio M2BT now feature NFC (Near Field Communication) for even easier connection. Rather than pairing in the usual way, simply tap the headphones against your compatible NFC source and you’re good to go.
Easy control including handsfree calls – Philips has got the control ergonomics spot-on with these headphones. Grouped around the right earshell you will find handy buttons for controlling all the basics required for music and calls. Compatible with most smartphones, including Apple, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony, these headphones also let you take calls handsfree; just as you would with a Bluetooth headset. For improved call quality, the M2BT has two microphones built-in.
10 hour battery life – Although good for around ten hours use, Philips also includes a 3.5mm cable for when the power runs out or when the source doesn’t have Bluetooth. Charging is via a supplied 1 metre USB lead.
Long term comfort – Mixing fabric and leather, the Fidelio M2BT headband and ear pads feel just right. The breathable covers combine with memory foam for a comfortable and ergonomic fit. They also help in sealing the sound in, making sure you hear every detail.
The included 1.2-metre detachable audio cable allows headphones to be plugged directly in to devices, keeping music going even when the headphone battery has been exhausted.
Great sound, without the wires – the Philips Fidelio M2BT are truly without compromise.
- Sticking to their predecessors Award-winning formula, the M2BTs offer superb sound, convenience and design. What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision. Best wireless headphones
- At home or on the go, high-definition sound and seamless Bluetooth connectivity are all yours with the Fidelio M2BT. NFC technology ensures one-tap wireless pairing, plus intuitive controls let you switch easily between music and calls
- To naturally reduce outside noise and also prevent others from hearing your music, the Philips Fidelio M2BT headphones are closed back. The acoustically sealed construction keeps the detail in, without sounding claustrophobic
- The Philips Fidelio M2BT headphones have been designed to reproduce your music as faithfully as possible. Advanced, aluminium earshells reduce resonance and vibration, for a natural sound at all volume levels
- Powerful 40mm neodymium drivers give a solid bass that remains true to the original performance. Thanks to the bass reflex design these headphones manage to reach low bass notes, even when powered by portable devices