- To turn on the speaker long press “power button” –speaker enters in Bluetooth mode blue LED will quickly flash.
- Turn on Bluetooth device like mobile ,computer and search the Bluetooth name “PHILIPS BT64”
- Press pair the device to connect with the speaker , when enter pairing mode it will give out a “Beep” sound while it will give out double “Beep” sound after pairing successfully.
- Blue light will stop flashing (Normally no need to provide password, if need just put “0000” as the password.)
- After pairing successfully, the device will connect with the speaker automatically next time.
- Long press “Play/Pause button” for 3 seconds to disconnect current device, speaker enters in pairing mode.
- Total Power: 3W RMS
- Advanced audio performance with a compact design
- Audio-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone lets you easily switch from music listening to taking phone calls
- Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 3.5mm connector, TF card