The Philips Air Purifier has 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and an extra-powerful bacteria and virus mode. You can choose your preferred mode to personalize and optimize your purification.Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 344 m3/hr* (according to China GB/T 18801-2015). It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 20nm, effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC and odor. Removes up to 99.9% bacteria and virus.AeraSense is a sensor that accurately identifies fine particles that are even smaller than PM2.5 (including most common indoor airborne allergens). It then processes this information to ensure that the purifier?s settings are at the ideal level for current air conditions, and for continuous re-assurance. Then gives you feedback of real time indoor air quality by showing PM2.5 level.
- Air Purifier Type – Room; Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 441 sq. ft. / 41 sq. mtrs., suitable for bedroom / living room (large)
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 333 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour. The clean air delivery rate (CADR) is 200 m?/h
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Philips – the No. 1 Brand in Air Purifiers in India (Source: Euromonitor International Ltd; Consumer Appliances 2017ED; retail volume sales in units, 2016 data)
- AeraSense Technology: Real-time PM 2.5 measurement and display with professional grade sensing technology
- Dedicated pollution, allergen and bacteria/virus auto modes, 100 percent ozone free, Wattage: 60 watts