This Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron lives up to its name – gliding effortlessly over the garment fabric, shooting steam through 46 steam holes while efficiently reducing ironing time. It is light in weight and big on performance. It tackles creases by spewing out 11g/min of steam, while taming the very stubborn ones with a massive, 150g turbo shot. Additionally, it can also flatten fabric with a fine water spray. Giving your garments a pristine, crisp look. Its clear view, large 350 ml water tank allows for easy refilling even while the iron is on. What’s more, you can also steam up and freshen your suits, jackets, and curtains as they hang in a vertical position without having to dismount them.
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Extra large water tank of 350ml
- Variable steam control
- 11gm of continuous steam
- Powerful steam Shots – 150gm/min
- Vertical ironing, self cleaning with anti-calc function
- Premium ceramic coated soleplate for life long and smooth ironing