When it comes to heavy-duty grinding, blending, chopping, mincing and pulverizing, nothing stands in the way of the morphy richards primo classique (750w) mixer grinder. The icon royal with its powerful motor is the very archetype of muscle in motion, clearly making a statement that everything is possible . It meets all the demands of intricate Indian recipes. Now you can make all kinds of purees, smoothies, shakes, chutneys, batters, home-made masalas, pastes and sauces that go into your cooking. Accessories include 5 stainless steel blades, 3 dome-shaped polycarbonate jar lids for extra durability, with lid locks for added safety, a 1.5 litre liquidizing jar with a handle, a 1 litre dry/wet grinding jar with a handle and a 400 ml jar for making chutneys. While each jar is ergonomically designed and made from good quality stainless steel, the liquidizing and grinding jars come with special flow breakers for giving best blending and grinding results.
- Has 3 dome-shaped polycarbonate jar lids with lid locks for added safety, a 1.5 litre liquidizing jar with a handle, a 1 litre dry/wet grinding jar with a handle and a 400 ml jar for making chutneys
- 5 razor sharp stainless steel blades perform multiple functions including mincing and chopping
- Bell-shaped body made of ABS plastic makes the outer surface heat and shock-proof and also saves space
- An overload protection feature prevents the motor from burning out or running either when the jar is overloaded or used continuously for a long time at one go
- Incher or pulse feature that momentarily runs the blades gently for pushing the bulk of dry ingredients upwards and for freeing material stuck on the jar wall
- 3-speed control knob that comes with 90 degrees range of movement
- Cord winding facility allows for easy storage of the power cord