Geysers and water heaters have become a part of our lifestyle. It is so invigorating to shower in hot water after a long day’s tedious work. This is when an electric geyser comes in handy. Geysers convert electrical energy into heat energy through a heating element. Cold water comes into a compartment, gets warmed up to a certain degree, by the heating element and then the heated water is carried out through another outlet. There are a lot of water heaters out there in the market. Crompton is one of the leading players when it comes to geysers and water heaters. Whether it is a tank geyser or an instant geyser, Crompton is a master at both.
- Energy Savings: 59.5 percent less energy consumption
- 8 bar pressure suitable for high rise and pressure pump applications
- Incoloy coated heating element is best suited for Indian water to protect the element from salts and corrosive particles
- Inner tank is protected with patented nano polymer coated tank to maximize protection against corrosion
- Product Dimensions: 49.5 cm (Length) x 35.5 cm (Width) x 37 cm (Height)
- Outer body is of ABS molded to be rust free
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 7 years on tank and 3 years on heating element